Some shooting events may need help, see event schedule here.
Work Bond Form (pdf)
All CRC members have a one-day work bond responsibility which is a basic part of membership. Members are automatically EXEMPT if they fall into one of the following groups:
- Reside outside Colorado
- The year they attain the Age of 65 or older
- Club Director, Range Director or Match Director
- Permanent disability
Members must ask each year to be EXCUSED from work bond for any of the following reasons:
- Active military, police, firefighter, paramedic, medical worker or another 24-hour responder.
- Services to the shooting sports, officer in another club, junior coach, etc.
- Serious illness or accident
- Out of work, long term
- Full time student
- Special conditions or problems
Members may fulfill their responsibility by:
- One day of work on site: Match assistance, maintenance, etc.
- Contribution of materials or merchandise worth $100 or more. Pre-approval is required.
- Payment of $100 along with annual membership dues
Please keep the attached / enclosed card with you. When you do the work, it is your responsibility to get the card signed by the work supervisor and mail it to the address on the back side for recording. If you work off site or alone, fill out the card and send it in. Work must be completed by October 31.
If a member is in his / her first year, and attended orientation after August first, the member is EXCUSED from work bond for that year.
For a work bond card Click Here.
If you have any questions please contact the Workbond Coordinator Dave Paananen here.